VISA-FREE ENTRANCE TO BELARUS
Welcome to Belarus! Today citizens of more than 70 countries could visit the Republic of Belarus for 15 days without visa… To see the full list of countries, please click here.
The ten-days visa-free say is limited to two tourism and recreation zones:
- tourism and recreation zone "Brest" (it includes the city of Brest, as well as Brest, Zhabinka, Kamenets, Pruzhany districts of the Brest region and Svisloch district of the Grodno region);
- tourism and recreation park "Grodno and the Augustow Canal" (it is also including the city of Grodno and the Grodno region).
NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR ENTRY
- Valid passport. The document for traveling abroad.
- Money. A tourist should have about 20 Euro per day of stay.
- Tour-service.At least 2 tour-services* and medical insurance for Grodno.
- Pass. A free visa-free travel document that is issued for a purchased tour.
* When you register you get a tour-service, which consists of 2 tourist services - a ticket to the museum and a taxi ride (up to 5 km).
- Foreign citizens can come without a visa to Belarus on the territory of a tourism and recreational park "Grodno and the Augustow Canal" and adjacent territories.
- You can cross the State border of the Republic of Belarus with the Republic of Poland at Lesnaya (Rudavka), Bruzgi (Kuznica Bialostocka) checkpoints, with the Republic of Lithuania at the checkpoints Privalka (Shvendubre) and Privalka (Raigardas), Grodno railway station, Grodno airport*.
- You can visit the whole territory of the Grodno region anf Grodno without a visa.
Tourists can enter the visa-free areas in Belarus through 12 international border checkpoints.
In the tourism and recreation zone "Brest":
- automobile checkpoints "Brest" ("Terespol"), "Domachevo" ("Slovatichi"), "Peschatka" ("Polowce")
- simplified checkpoints "Pererov" ("Bialowieza")
- railway checkpoint "Brest" ("Terespol")
- checkpoint "Brest Airport"
In the tourism and recreational park "Grodno and the Augustow Canal":
- automobile checkpoints "Bruzgi" ("Kuznica Bialostocka"), "Privalka" ("Raigardas")
- simplified checkpoints "Lesnaya" ("Rudavka"), "Privalka" ("Shvendubre")
- railway checkpoint "Grodno" ("Kuznica Bialostocka")
- checkpoint "Grodno Airport"
The basis for a visit without a visa is a document of a standard pattern issued by a Belarussian travel company to foreigners.
Important! Foreigners, who enter a visa-free travel area, must register with the internal affairs authorities within five days.
Please, type information about a trip to a visa-free zone. Личную информацию (имя, фамилия, дата рождения, гражданство) необходимо вносить строго из действующего паспорта.