The order of entry
What you need to know for a trip to Grodno without a visa:
- Foreign citizens without visas can come to Belarus to the territory of the special tourist and recreational park "Augustovsky Canal" and the adjacent territories.
- Cross the State border of the Republic of Belarus with the Republic of Poland at the crossing points Lesnaya (Rudavka), Bruzgi (Kuznitsa Belostotskaya), with the Republic of Lithuania - at the Privalka (Shvndubre), Privalka (Raigardas) railway station Grodno, Grodno airport *.
- You can visit the whole territory of the Grodno region and Grodno without a visa.
- The basis for a visit without a visa is a document of a standard pattern issued by a Belarusian travel company to a foreign citizen.
To obtain this document, the tourist needs:
- contact the tourist operator who has the right to make such documents;
- receive confirmation of the right to enter without a visa and receive booked tourist services;
Before departure it is necessary to issue an insurance policy for staying in the Republic of Belarus.
In case of visa-free entry to the Republic of Belarus, a foreign citizen must present at the checkpoint:
- a valid document for traveling abroad (passport);
-the document of the established sample granting the right to visit (it is made out by the tourist firm);
- medical insurance;
A migration card is issued at the border.
Note: when a migration card is lost, a fine is imposed.